Patients of Group 2 doctors are invited to attend.
Who: Drs. Ron Abrahams, Elise Balaisis, Kate Bodkin, Karen Buhler, Eric Cattoni, Rachael Craggs, Janine Hardial, Georgia Hunt, Tania Kung, Michelle Linekin, and Jelena Plavsic
- At Meet the Doctors Night, we will get to know each other while talking about labour, birth, and the newborn period.
- This event provides you with another opportunity to prepare for birth and to meet the doctors on the Group 2 team.
- We encourage questions, discussion, and story telling.
- We hope that all of our patients will attend with their partners and support people.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Thursday, June 7, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Registration not required.
Where: Shaughnessy Auditorium
- Enter the hospital site through the Oak Street or Willow Street entrance
- Drive counter-clockwise and park near the Women’s Health Centre, Entrance #77
- Pay for parking ($3.50 per hour)
- Upon entering the building, turn left, walk down the hall
- Turn right and the Shaughnessy Auditorium is on your right
- Follow the signs to the auditorium for Group 2
Download and print hospital map for directions.
Please note: the hospital entrance off Heather Street & 29th Avenue is now closed.